The Moo Free Chocolate Blog
Just how do you cope when you work in a factory surrounded by chocolate that you have to eat as part of your job? Read all about dairy free chocolate overdoses and the struggle to create the perfect dairy free chocolates.
Are you still trying to find Hammy's Selection Box? Well, then have I got the blog post for you!
Here’s the list for Hammy’s Selection Boxes which each contain an Organic Santa bar, an Organic Snowman bar, a Mini Moos Cheeky Orange bar, a Mini Moos Minty Moo bar and a bag of Organic Choccy Drops!
• Sainsburys – Select stores only
• Grape Tree - Link
• Amazon - Link
• Holland & Barrett - Select stores only
• Stirling Health Food Store – Select stores only
• A World of Difference - Link
• Green Life - Link
• Alternative Stores - Link
Don't forget that you can also enter a competition to win a Selection Box, a Santa bar and a Snowman bar for a friend or family member.
- Click here to enter on Facebook
- Click here to enter on Twitter
- Click here to enter on Instagram
Here’s the list for Advent Calendars.
• Aldi – select stores only
• Waitrose – select stores only
• Asda – Link
• Morrisons - Link
• Amazon – Link
• buywholefoodsonline.co.uk - Link
• Daily Bread Co-operative - Link
• Alternative Stores - Link
• D.atkinson - Link
• Candy Me - Link
• The Centre for Alternative Technology Eco Store - Link
• Treasure island sweets - Link
• Bulk Barn
• Be Greater Organics - Link
Hi everyone Margery here.
Anyway, that’s not today’s topic as it’s World Vegan Day this Wednesday. Not only that, it’s the start of World Vegan Month as well to commemorate the foundation of The Vegan Society! During this month shops, restaurants, workshops and homes around the globe celebrate veganism/the vegan lifestyle.
Be on the lookout for the new app Vnutrition coming out mid-November that helps vegans meet their nutritional goals. Also, be sure to check out the Vegan on the GO Campaign that is launching this year. Its goal is to boost the availability of on-the-go vegan lunch options and to help cement veganism as part of mainstream culture.
Hi everyone, Margery Mouse here.
That group is Animal Aid. This animal rights group campaigns against the abuse of animals and strives to promote a cruelty-free lifestyle. Other aspects include:
• Promotion of Veganism and reducing the amount of meat consumed daily
• Exposing the extent of the cruelty found within slaughterhouses
• Reducing the use of animals in experimentation such as cosmetics, toiletries and household cleaning or garden products
• Protesting legislation that lessens the protection of animals
• Campaigning against the hunting of animals for sport / clothing
Animal Aid attends and promotes all sorts of vegan events. In fact, this year they celebrated their 40th birthday with the Vegan Festival of Britain (20th May – 10th June). You can find a calendar of what events they’re attending here, and we've also donated some chocolate to support one of their upcoming events - The South West Christmas Without Cruelty Festival in Exeter on Saturday 18 November.
Moo Free Chocolates can happily say that our products are completely vegan and dairy free and are not tested on any animals whatsoever.
You can find more information about the group over at Animal Aid.com.
Hi everyone, it’s Margery.
It’s going to be an exciting week for all you chocolate lovers as from the 9th – 15th of October it’s Chocolate Week!
It’s the perfect time to satisfy your craving and treat yourself this week. Anyone who’s a chocolate lover can celebrate. - Everyone at Moo Free Chocolates certainly is!
Be sure to check out The London Chocolate Show over at the London Olympia from Friday to Sunday (13th – 15th) as it will be host to a wide range of activities including:
• Taste Tests
• Chef Demonstrations
• Talks from industry professionals and cocoa producers from Peru, Dominican Republic and Ecuador.
• Children Workshop
• Chocolate Bar – for chocolate based food and drinks
• Exhibitors from around the world
Don’t forget that if you’re unable to eat regular milk chocolate, Moo Free Chocolates’ products are dairy, gluten, wheat, casein, egg and soya free.
Be sure to use the Moo Free Store Locater to find your closest store.